121st MSG Contracting Office
SCBA Bottles / Cylinders
- This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation (RFQ06212023) is being issued as a Request for Quotation. This notice and the incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). All responsible Small Business sources may submit a proposal.
- The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 423490 - Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers. Offerors must be registered in the SAM.gov at https://sam.gov/content/home, in order to be considered for award.
- FAR Clauses 52.212-1 through 52.212-5 apply to this procurement. For the exact text and wording of clauses and provisions please see https://www.acquisition.gov/. The Government contemplates an award of a Firm Fixed Priced purchase order contract resulting from this solicitation.
- Requirement Information: The Ohio Air National Guard at Rickenbacker AB has a need to 20 SCBA bottles. Bottles should have a 60 minute capacity and 4500 PSI rated. Must be compatible with the MSA Firehawk M7 SCBA Mask, MSA Air Pack, MSA APR Breathing Tube.
Delivery by 20 July 2023.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions and clarifications on desired product requirements.
This combined synopsis & solicitation notice is a request for competitive quotations. Therefore, all capability statements or quotations received prior to the RFQ close date will be considered by the Contracting Officer.
- The Government will award a single purchase order contract resulting from this RFQ to the responsible offeror whose offer represents the best value in terms of technical capability and price. All non-price factors (i.e., technical capability and past performance) are not significantly more important than price but shall meet minimum needs.
- Offerors must submit representations and certifications in accordance with the provision at FAR 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications—Commercial Item. (Accessible at the FAR Site, https://www.acquisition.gov/). If properly filled out on https://sam.gov/content/home a separate submittal is not required. Offers Reps and Cert must also meet the requirement of 52.204-24, 25 & 26.
- Submit the following documents in response to this RFQ:
a. Quotation Cover Page
b. Technical Capability/Specification Statement of Tanks
c. Price Quotation
CLIN_0001, 20 EA X $__________= Total $___________
- Offers are due on 3 July, 2023 at 10:00 AM EST. All questions/inquiries must be submitted to the contracting specialist via electronic mail (e-mail) not later than 2:00 PM EST on June 27, 2023. Inquiries submitted via telephone calls will be re-directed to an e-mail submission. Submit offers or any questions to the attention of Matthew S Keen and copy to James Andrews via email to: James.email@example.com and Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org respectively. Offerors who fail to complete and submit the requirements above will be considered non-responsive and not considered.